Tuesday, December 16, 2014

The sewing box

The sewing box is an svg file from Pepito's room. I have had it for some time but decided I needed to make it to see what it looks like. I used papers from my stash except the roses on the tulle are from Close to my Heart that came in a Christmas surprize box, and the gold on the scissors is CTMH shimmer trim. The scissors close to come out so the lid can be opened and it is quite a large box at 7.5 x 6 inches and 4 inches tall. I have lined the box although the file did not have this n it but it makes for a smoother looking inside. The open box I have propped up with the scissors. The embossing on the top is from  CTMh folder that is in the seasonal catalogue.





free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

Post a Comment