Monday, December 15, 2014

Get well

A friend is needing a hart value transplant and some of the guys have been teasing him that they use pig valves. He asked his surgeon who explained he would be getting an artificial one. I thought I would make him a get well card. This was done on the explore. I loved the sunburst with the heart in the centre from Simple Cards the pig I downloaded a giff file from ine internet cleaned it up in design space and used it for the piggy. the hearts are from close to my heart Artiste. the Stamps are from CTMH Artiste collection and Typed note S1504 (watch for this one it is SOTM in April.
I find it difficult to do flat cards so I popped up inside piggy on a pop out shelf and put the grass behind him and the hearts in front.







. free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

Post a Comment